Mississauga Employment Services
6750 Winston Churchill Blvd., Unit 8A
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Services are available to residents of Peel Region, including Mississauga and Oakville. Services include: access to employment planning, preparation and placement services; Employment Resource and Information Centre; information on Second Career; rehabilitation and skills training services, apprenticeships and mentoring. Services are free of charge.
Settlement services are available for recently arrived immigrants and settled immigrants who continue to require social and government services.
Please call 905.567.0482 to book an appointment.
There is no fee for this service.
Programs at this Location include:
- Canada Ontario Jobs Grant
- Career Planning and Assessment Services
- Employer Services
- Employment Resource Centres
- Employment Services for Internationally Trained Professionals & Tradespeople, Mississauga
- Employment Strategies for Individuals with International Experience
- Hire An Apprentice & Build Your Business!
- Job Search Counselling, Placement and Job Retention Services
- Pathway to Success: Life Skills, Career and Small Business Program for Women
- Settlement Services
- The TRIEC Mentoring Partnership
- Youth Job Connection
- Youth Job Connection - Summer