Employment Resource Centres
COSTI’s Employment Resource Centres, are self-help centres that provide current resource materials, equipment, and professional assistance from qualified staff to individuals conducting a self-directed job search. All of the services are provided at no cost to any member of the community.
See employment services available here
- Informative employment seminars, such as: job searching strategies; effective résumé and cover letter writing; interview tips; and how to use the Internet in your job search
- Computers, phone, fax machines and photocopier
- Diverse print library of employment related material
- Up-to-date job postings
- Employment Facilitators available to answer a full range job search questions
- Registration in our On-Line Services including our Resource Room workshops, Employment Strategies for Professionals and our Virtual Library of essential websites
- Information and referrals to complementary community services
Staff at the Brampton location speak Arabic, Cantonese, English, Hebrew, Hindi, Polish, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu.
Staff at the Mississauga location speak Arabic, Assyrian, Hindi, Italian, Konkai, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, and Urdu.
Staff at the Toronto-Keele location speak Amharic, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cantonese, Dari, Farsi, Italian, Mandarin, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tigrinia, and Urdu.
Staff at the Vaughan location speak Arabic, Cantonese, English, Ga, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindu, Italian, Punjabi, Romania, Spanish, Swahili, and Twi.
Who is Eligible
Services are available to unemployed Toronto, Region of Peel and York Region residents. Additional eligibility requirements may be necessary to access some services.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
This Program is Located at:
COSTI's Employment Resource Centres are an Employment Ontario Program, funded in part by the Government of Canada.
View Workshop Calendars
Employment Services Flyer
Employment services still open for business. Your connection to employment. We have five locations to serve you:
- Brampton: call 905-459-8855 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga: call 905-567-0482 or email: email@example.com
- Toronto: call 416-789-7925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaughan: call 905-669-5627 or email: email@example.com
- Weston: call 416-588-2240 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download flyer here