Enhancing Economic Opportunities for Older Unemployed Workers
COSTI’s Employment Services for older workers aged 50 – 70 years old, offers a workshop series to assist mature individuals assess and pursue career options based on their many years of accumulated years of skills and experience. Clients are given the opportunity to establish effective work search strategies while receiving ongoing support. Participants prepared to find work, consider entrepreneurship or volunteerism. This is an in-class, pre-employment program that uses structured activities and a group support system.
This service is suitable for all older workers looking for employment. Employment services for older workers program format is one-day-per-week for two consecutive weeks followed by four weeks of optional employment networking group meetings.
Please download the flyer here to view scheduled workshop dates and times.
See employment services available here
- Pre-employment and job search workshops
- Practical tips and fresh perspective specific to the mature job seeker
- Referrals for job search document development including: resume, cover letters and interview follow up letters
- Referrals to job matching, placement and incentive programs
Staff at the Brampton location speak Arabic, English, Farsi, Hebrew, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu.
Who is Eligible
Services are available to all unemployed older workers aged 50 – 70 years old who are legally eligible to work in Canada and looking for employment.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
This location is wheelchair accessible.
This Program is Located at:
10 Gillingham Drive, Suite 300
Phone: 905.459.8855 | firstname.lastname@example.org
View Workshop Calendars
Employment Services Flyer
Employment services still open for business. Your connection to employment. We have five locations to serve you:
- Brampton: call 905-459-8855 or email: email@example.com
- Mississauga: call 905-567-0482 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto: call 416-789-7925 or email: email@example.com
- Vaughan: call 905-669-5627 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weston: call 416-588-2240 or email: email@example.com
Download flyer here