Pathways to Early Childhood Education for Internationally Trained Professionals
COSTI's Pathways to Early Childhood Education (ECE) for Internationally Trained Professionals Program is a 12-week program for residents of York Region who are Internationally Trained Professionals with experience in Early Childhood Education.
The program is offered free of charge for registered participants.
The Pathways to Early Childhood Education is a 12-week program which includes:
- Online job-specific language training
- Individual career assessment and planning
- Job search skills and self-marketing support
- Credential evaluation and accreditation assistance
- Four weeks of paid work placement & internship opportunities
- Connection to Early Childhood Educators and Associations of Early Childhood Education Ontario
- Sector-specific employment workshops
- Post-program employment support
This Program is Located at:
There is no fee for this program.
COSTI's Pathways to Early Childhood Education for Internationally Trained Professionals program is funded by the Regional Municipality of York.
View Workshop Calendars
Download the Pathways to Early Childhood Education (ECE) Flyer
Are you a resident of York Region, a Newcomer or Internationally Trained Professional, interested in the Early Childhood Education (ECE) Field ?
Join Pathways to Early Childhood Education (ECE) Program to begin your career!