netWORKS - Building Connections. Creating Opportunities.
This program is designed for young adults between 18 and 29 years old who are excited about getting their career started.
netWORKS is a new way to make connections with mentors who can help youth get their careers off the ground.
netWORKS offers opportunities to:
- Meet new career role models and expand professional networks
- Build confidence
- Receive real-world advice about how to find a job
- Obtain information about the corporate work environment
- Receive constructive feedback about career ideas and job search
See employment services available here
- Networking opportunities with professionals in various fields
- Receive constructive feedback about youth's career ideas and job search
- Building a network
Who is Eligible
This program is available to young adults between 18 and 29 years of age.
This Program is Located at:
netWORKS is available free of charge.
COSTI's netWORKS - Building Connections. Creating Opportunities. program is funded by the United Way Greater Toronto.
View Workshop Calendars
Employment Services Flyer
Employment services still open for business. Your connection to employment. We have five locations to serve you:
- Brampton: call 905-459-8855 or email: email@example.com
- Mississauga: call 905-567-0482 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto: call 416-789-7925 or email: email@example.com
- Vaughan: call 905-669-5627 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weston: call 416-588-2240 or email: email@example.com
Download flyer here