COSTI’s Housing Stabilization Services focus on longer-term supports leading to successful tenancies as well as improved economic and social well-being.
See housing flyer here.
- Housing First case management
- Mediation with landlords
- Employment counselling and supports for Housing First clients
- Mentorship/Volunteering opportunities
- Support Groups for women providing opportunities to socialize and build informal networks
- Life Skills Sessions: financial literacy, assertiveness and self-awareness, dealing with stress, Canadian culture in the workplace
- Referrals to local services
Staff at this location speak: Albanian, Arabic, Farsi, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Twi, Russian and Spanish. Other languages may be made available upon request.
Who is Eligible
Services are available to anyone residing in the North York area who is under-housed, at risk of becoming homeless and/or who faces cultural, linguistic, and socio-economic barriers to suitable housing.
Contact Details for:
This Program is Located at:
COSTI's Housing Stabilization program is funded by the City of Toronto, Homeless Initiatives Fund, and the United Way Greater Toronto.