Employment Services, Brampton
10 Gillingham Drive, Suite 300
The Brampton Employment Services Centre is located on Gillingham Drive, west of Main Street North (Hurontario Street) and south of Bovaird Drive.
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Services are available to unemployed residents of Brampton and Caledon. Services include: access to employment planning, preparation and placement services; Employment Resource and Information Centre; information on Second Career and skills training services. Services are free of charge.
Please call 905.459.8855 for an appointment.
This location is wheelchair accessible.
There is no fee for this service.
Programs at this Location include:
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- Career Assessment and Planning Services
- Employer Services
- Employment Resource Centres
- Employment Strategies for Individuals with International Experience
- Enhancing Economic Opportunities for Older Unemployed Workers
- Hire An Apprentice & Build Your Business!
- Job Search Counselling, Placement and Job Retention Services
- Online Services
- Pathways to Success: Life Skills, Career and Small Business Program for Women
- The TRIEC Mentoring Partnership